I forgot to do my usual Thanksigiving list yesterday, but it’s a tradition I’ve been holding myself to since middle school, so I had to do a make-up today.
Nothing complicated this year, no essays, etc. Just a simple list of the people and things I hold dear.
I’m thankful for…
- My parents and siblings, who have lovingly cared for me over the last two decades and more.
- My continued good health.
- My music educators, for providing me a life-changing experience that impacts me to this day.
- The fact that I have a comfortable remote job, in a pandemic where many others are struggling day to day.
- My friends (Kate, Ben, John, Hailey, Charles, Marisa, and other Harmonies Hooligans) for their love and support.
- The Touhou project and fangame community, for being an endless source of joy and leisure.
- The Vazkii’s Mods Minecraft community, for being my lurking place for Minecraft.
This year has really gone by in a blink. I hope that we can look forward to better times for both ourselves and our country in the coming year.